THE TRECENA OF DOG/OC: A JOURNEY TO LOVE
Tonight is a very special Halloween full moon. “Witnessing a full moon on Halloween proper is fairly rare — it only happens every 19 years or so, and typically, only a few U.S. time zones get to see it at night. But what we’ll see on the 31st is even rarer: It’s a blue moon, meaning the second full moon in a single month, and it will be visible across the entire U.S. The last time every person in the country was able to look up into the sky on Halloween night and stand mesmerized beneath a glistening full moon was 1944. Truly, a lunar blessing.” More from Source on what it means.
Following is an Inspiration of Light we can Remember as the Halloween Treats of Love. A friend shared a list of Rumi quotes with an idea to Remember One each day.
HAPPY HALLOWEEN. In an Time of Isolation, these are the TREATS of Love that don’t have any calories. Have as many as your heart desires. 🙂
love, in lak’ech, Debra
We can bring Rumi’s Divine Wisdom to life in our Consciousness. Thank you Rumi for the Inheritance of Wisdom worthy to last the test of Time!
(The Elders say that the Ascended Ones know when they are Remembered and when we Send our Love.)
in lak’ech, i am another you
Debra, Jaguar Woman, 9 Eagle/MEN
55 RUMI Quotes to inspire deeper connections…
- Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it.
- Stop acting so small. You are the universe in ecstatic motion.
- What you seek is seeking you. Don’t grieve. Anything you lose comes round in another form.
- Yesterday I was clever, so I wanted to change the world. Today I am wise, so I am changing myself.
- You were born with wings, why prefer to crawl through life?
- Don’t be satisfied with stories, how things have gone with others. Unfold your own myth.
- Everything that is made beautiful and fair and lovely is made for the eye of one who sees.
- Why should I be unhappy? Every parcel of my being is in full bloom.
- Raise your words, not voice. It is rain that grows flowers, not thunder.
- Ignore those that make you fearful and sad, that degrade you back towards disease and death.
- There is a candle in your heart, ready to be kindled. There is a void in your soul, ready to be filled. You feel it, don’t you?
- Words are a pretext. It is the inner bond that draws one person to another, not words.
- Goodbyes are only for those who love with their eyes. Because for those who love with heart and soul there is no such thing as separation.
- Set your life on fire. Seek those who fan your flames.
- I know you’re tired but come, this is the way.
- This is love: to fly toward a secret sky, to cause a hundred veils to fall each moment. First to let go of life. Finally, to take a step without feet.
- The wound is the place where the light enters you.
- And so it is, that both the devil and the angelic spirits present us with objects of desire to awaken our power of choice.
- Wherever you are, and whatever you do, be in love.
- Start a huge, foolish project, like Noah…it makes absolutely no difference what people think of you.
- Reason is powerless in the expression of love.
- You have to keep breaking your heart until it opens.
- These pains you feel are messengers. Listen to them.
- Let the lover be disgraceful, crazy, absentminded. Someone sober will worry about things going badly. Let the lover be.
- Your heart’s the size of an ocean. Go find yourself in its hidden depths.
- I want to sing like the birds sing, not worrying about who hears or what they think.
- Take someone who doesn’t keep score, who’s not looking to be richer, or afraid of losing, who has not the slightest interest even in his own personality: he’s free.
- When the world pushes you to your knees, you’re in the perfect position to pray.
- Live life as if everything is rigged in your favor.
- I am not this hair, I am not this skin, I am the soul that lives within.
- Be full of sorrow, that you may become a hill of joy; weep, that you may break into laughter.
- Sell your cleverness and buy bewilderment. Cleverness is mere opinion. Bewilderment brings intuitive knowledge.
- Be empty of worrying. Think of who created thought.
- Let yourself be silently drawn by the strange pull of what you really love. It will not lead you astray.
- The lion is most handsome when looking for food.
- The very center of your heart is where life begins – the most beautiful place on earth.
- Don’t you know yet? It is your light that lights the worlds.
- Love is the bridge between you and everything.
- Seek the wisdom that will untie your knot. Seek the path that demands your whole being.
- To praise the sun is to praise your own eyes.
- Dance until you shatter yourself.
- It’s your road, and yours alone, others may walk it with you, but no one can walk it for you.
- Why do you stay in prison when the door is so wide open.
- As you start to walk on the way, the way appears.
- Very little grows on jagged rock. Be ground. Be crumbled, so wild flowers will come up where you are.
- What hurts you, blesses you. Darkness is your candle.
- The only lasting beauty is the beauty of the heart.
- The universe is not outside of you. Look inside yourself; everything that you want, you already are.
- Close your eyes, fall in love, stay there.
- If light is in your heart, you will find your way home.
- Achieve some perfection yourself, so that you may not fall into sorrow by seeing the perfection in others.
- This is a subtle truth. Whatever you love you are.
- Forget safety. Live where you fear to live.
- What is planted in each person’s soul will sprout.
- In each moment the fire rages, it will burn away a hundred veils. And carry you a thousand steps toward your goal.
2 Monkey Chuen (Cherokee, Raccoon/KVH’LI )
Galactic Tone 2: Duality; Mysterious as the question “to be or not to be?” Two is the recognition of the separation of self from all else and the desire to be rejoined. Walking a balance while making choices of all kinds, light/dark, male/female, good/bad, Yin/Yang, is the energy of this number. Experiencing the differences between one and another is the use and purpose of this number.
Monkey/CHUEN: Monkey is known to the May as the Weaver or Weaver of Time. Monkey takes ideas as threads of vines and weaves them into the fabric of our reality. New patterns or inventions are also woven into our lives by Monkey. Amiable, intelligent, generous and jack of all trades, Monkey’s innocent curiosity leads to artistic expression and constructive solutions. It is also considered to be one of the most fortunate and lucky day signs.
Cherokee, Raccoon/KVH’LI: The Racoon Symbol is Algol, a star in Perseus. Restless energy yearning for long-lost love. Algol was named DEMON STAR or MISCHIEVOUS ONE by the Ancients because it winks and fades at times. Raccoons are full of friendly mischief, eager to swap kisses for candy. Magnetic leaders, full of humor and gaiety. Favorite food is corn, the mainstay of the Cherokee. Very artistic while being the “masked bandit” who steals your heart.
[Text in italics was the primary source of inspiration for my journal. These are the sources that started my journey and they are the reference for interpretation each day. By providing the original text, I hope to offer a way to see what inspired my thoughts and by including all the aspects – allow for something more to inspire you. Mayan descriptions are those written by Ian Lungold. Cherokee descriptions came from multiple sources. Links to sources and other resources of study are offered on the Daykeeper Resources Page. ~Debra]
REMEMBERING TOOTSIE: Mourning the loss of Michael Shore’s beloved dog Tootsie that passed on 10/29/2020, after 13 years of devoted service. Mike carries on the work of Ian Lungold on MayanMajix.com. May we remember Michael and Kay with Light and Gratitude for the Gifts of Love that Tootsie brought home. May we remember all our companions in the natural world who have left a legacy of Love.