The Trecena of Crocodile/IMIX – Dawn of a New Awakening
Beginning, October 16, 2021 | Daily Daykeeper Journal
Ascended on 13 Sun/AHAU with the Truth to “know thyself” and to follow the Light within.
Crocodile/IMIX is simply the Beginning of all things. We are given a new chapter and the blank pages to create the New Ways of our Life, for the Wisdom of the Experience. It’s a FORTUNATE TIME for New Beginning. What we Begin Now, will become the new way we Master our Life. There’s no rush. On Tone 3, we’ll know what to do.
CYCLE OF “LIGHT”
Crocodile/IMIX is a Day Sign of “Light” (Red or Blue), reflecting Time for Divine Inspiration. Cycles of Light share the first inspiration of Truth. In the cycle of “darkness” that follows, we apply the Truth of Divine Inspiration to an experience. The first 20 days will complete the Germination. The Jaguar will lead us back to the top of the pyramid on 7 Sun/AHAU, to See “all that is” and “all that is not” in the Divine Balance again.
MASTER NUMBER 1111:
1 IMIX is marked by Numbers as the Divine Alpha… the 1st position in life, the 1st day of life (Tone), the 1st Galactic Week of “Conception,” and the 1st uinal of Germination. Master Numbers are never resolved by sum. The meaning of all the numbers are magnified by repetition. The 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Divine Primary Numbers are 11, 22, and 33. Master Number 11 represents the Clarity of a Guiding Light.
In the first 65 days of the Tzolkin we grow like the Seed, reaching to know who and what we will be, and making our Way to the Light. IMIX holds the Element of Fire. Through a Power of Transmutation, a dormant Seed will claim a New Life with a Divine Meaning and Purpose.
PEAK DAYS: Peak Experience, Peak Performance
- 6 Transformer/CIMI – a Divine Midwife and caretaker sets the rhythm and flow for our New Life.
- 7 Deer/MANIK – we’ll claim the way as our Mission of Love to carry on the Truth of Light for the Whole. MANIK is the Day Sign of the Mayan priest that kneels on behalf of the Whole to see “all that is” and ALL the Love that CAN Be.
- 8 Star/LAMAT – Venus will mark the zenith Light of our first Transformation. A Light will shine on our Beauty again to know we’re headed to the Divine Destination – all a Matter of the Creator’s Genius of Divine Timing.
- 9 Offering/MULUC – completes our Beginning with the Truth that comes with Every Offering of Love, the realization that we are Loving the Creator back and forth, in a Right Relationship that never ends.
THE EXPERIENCE: Wild ideas, and more wild ideas – reaching to know the One we Love the most. The only challenge will be the IMPULSE to jump right in. But, wait. Think about it. Pray about it. And, Give it Time. We’ll be given SOMETHING Divine to claim we need to do on Tone 3. In a nutshell, we’ll learn all our new faculties of Divine thought as we remember to turn in that direction.
THE GUARDIAN OF THE WAY: 13 Reed/BEN, the Guiding Light for Family and Home
IMIX will help us to find our place in a Divine Sanctuary of Family where we belong. The truth is shining at an altar, waiting with the Answer of Truth at the end. We’ll remember that Light from any new angle is part and parcel to the All-in-One and the unlimited ways.
- #1 Think about what your thinking about – track the mind and your own response to EACH wild idea.
- Draw a circle for the New Creation. Add thoughts on the inside that will be YOUR True North. You’ll clearly see with an opposing thought approaches the boundary.
- MY PERSONAL HUMAN ADVICE – Rely on your own Transportation as an “exit strategy.” We’re bound to make impulsive choices and find our Self in the middle of a place we don’t belong. We hold the Power from the beginning to set our own State of Life. PREPARE FOR CONTINGENCIES and circumstances known by your own Intuition – as a Wise thing to do – at a beginning. (Like, establish a divine relationship FIRST. THEN share your secrets, AFTER. It’s part of creating healthy boundaries for our Spirit’s Choices that may come out of the blue.)
HOW ABOUT A CHALLENGE?
By the LAW of cause and effect, we can’t ADD something to our spiritual practice without seeing a Divine Effect. ADD something to your daily practice. SOUND was the tool I claimed for 2021 that made a difference for me – in the peace of mind to make wise choices. VISIT THE SPIRITUAL TOOLS PAGE. There’s proven and worthy tools shared from ALL ways that are shared as a Divine Inheritance. They’ve ALL stood the tests of Time. (The Daykeeper Resources are a start for more calendar resources in the future.)
Art is another way. My first round, I committed to drawing all the glyphs each day. It was while I was creating that the inspiration of the Day Signs came through so loud and clear. If you aren’t yet familiar with the glyphs, engage them in a deeper way. I learned FLINT first, and that was the One I watched for every time it came around. You only need to know one at a time. AND, learn the correct pronunciation of each name. That’s still on my list. The Elders say it MATTERS to get the Name right. REMEMBER when you meet people to double-check and record it. Do YOU feel like someone is trying to know you AT ALL, when they can’t remember your NAME? As Above, So Below. That’s a note for myself.)
COUNT OF DAYS FOR THE CROCODILE/IMIX TRECENA
Volume 1 of the Tzolk’in field guide offers the aspects for each day of Season 1 and 2 for the new round. You can learn to discern the meaning of Time for yourself, as you familiarize with the aspects – like Fire, Water, Air and Earth, and direction of thought, like inspiration, human interaction, the unknown, and the Truth of Wisdom. Wisdom will MULTIPLY. When you learn ONE, you’ll know a LOT about the others.
“Tzolk’in Field Guide: A Daily Practice for Personal Discernment”
by Debra Malmos, 9 Eagle/MEN
Also see Daykeeper Resources for calculators and calendar links.
I’m cleaning up resources for the calendar count, and other tools to calculate time. The more you engage with the Tzolk’in, the more you see your story – undeniable by the Day it happens – with numbers written all over it.
POPOL VUH: Sacred Book of the Quiché Maya People
Translation and Commentary by Allen J. Christenson
NOTE: It is worthy to save this reference. Treasured resources online have disappeared. This is worth keeping.
The Global Burner Days:
In additional to Personal Burner Days, there are Global Burner Days where Fire Ceremony is offered to all the people. This is a time when excess energy is released. The four global burner days are 4 Sun/Ahau, 4 Eagle/MEN, 4 Dog/OC, and 4 Serpent/CHICCHAN. Burner days share the same Tone number. Each person has 4 personal burner days, along with global burners.
What is your birth sign on the Mayan Calendar?
You can seek a deeper understanding of yourself through your Destiny Kin, which translates to the day you were born on the Tzol’kin Calendar. You can use any of the calculators on the Tzol’kin Calendar page to find your own Day Sign.