SPIRITUAL TOOLS OF SPIRIT
The shaman’s power is only hearing/seeing the heart’s desire of one in need, to Offer Gratitude to the One for the Dream that is already won as an end of Divine Justice. We can turn all our treasures to the One to claim the Invisible Power of the Jaguar.
- Give randomly and anonymously.
- Make routine donations everyday as your tithe or from your last spare dollar. Leave the big donations a mystery.
- Pay something forward that was given from someone else. Keep multiplying. Give it once or twice. Give thanks more than once or twice.
- Don’t defend yourself. Just listen with the intention to think about it.
- Don’t try to know everything. SEE someone else’s bright idea without sharing one of your own.
- Don’t give up. We will all forget and that’s when Miracles happen that raise us back to the Truth.
- CARRY something that’s “your staff.” We All benefit from a tangible symbol of our faith to hold. Hold something in secret.
- Forget fame and fortune in the world. Create a hidden treasure.
The Miracle of the Fishes and the Loaves
What would you bring if you intended to spend the day on a hill? It still stands as a Miracle. The WHOLE credit was left to the Creator.
love, in lak’ech, Debra