Blessings of the 1’s Multiplied to Abundance

EARTHSKY.ORG: Sun Activity 11/11/2022

November 11, 2022, 11:11 PM (Central Time) – Divine Time is Eternally One

Greetings Beloved Kin,

I was looking for Auroras, but I’ll settle for a Beta-Gamma-Delta configuration on the Sun’s face (Beta=2nd letter, Gamma=3rd letter, Delta=4th (finite increment or sum of the whole, in math). As my personal choice, I’ll discern that as 6 (3 x 2) times an increment (1) to call it another symbol of 111111, and add another 11:11pm to it.


Look for all the Divine Signs around you. I received a spam email noting my favorite Grandpa’s name, saying it was Time to turn to his (brand) name for some advice. Winds are blowing the cold weather in for the dreamtime of winter. Yesterday, there was a party out my back window of Sparrows, 2 Cardinals, and a Blue Jay I haven’t seen before. It was warm yesterday. I wondered if the birds were stocking up for cold weather.

I love the Chickadees. They never stay to eat at the feeder. They come back and forth to carry a seed back to the nest. In an old apartment, one would always come first by itself to check out the morning offering on my balcony, take one seed back, then the whole family would show up together. For the whole menagerie of different birds that came for breakfast, they never fought over a place at the table.

God turns an eye to all thing beautiful and keeps an eye on the Sparrows.

Candles are burning on the altars in 4 directions and the wax melts scent of fresh apples fills the place. I’m grateful for all the senses we were given for such divine experiences. I wish I could wrap it all up and send it on the wind to you wherever you are. It’s a beautiful Time to be alive, holding faith in the Power of the Highest Authority.

I pray for the Light of the One to shine its way into your Heart, Mind, Body and Soul x 10 x 10 x 10 from the Higher One.

much love, on behalf of the Whole One of Us.

Debra – another you, grateful you’re another me, shining your most beautiful colors wherever you are

EARTHSKY.ORG: Sun activity November 11: M flare from AR3141

Today’s top news: Sunspot region AR3141 has been growing since it rotated into view a few days ago. It started with an Alpha configuration, then Beta, then Beta-Gamma, and now it has reached Beta-Gamma-Delta configuration, making it the largest and most magnetically complex region we can see on the sun now. Overall this week, sun activity has been low. But AR3141 surprised us with an M5.2 flare on November 7, 2022. And today it blasted out another M flare, a M1.25 this time. The flare happened at 7 UTC on November 11. A CME is being studied. The M class explosion provoked a R1 (minor) radio blackout observed over the Indian Ocean at 7:16 UTC. Discussions of AR3141 note a sunspot within a sunspot. In other words, AR3141 has within itself an area that could be considered as another sunspot. Very interesting!
Last 24 hours: Sun flaring reached moderate levels with the M1.25 flare from AR3141. This region also blasted out nine C flares and a number of B flares. There was no significant flaring from any other sunspot region in the past day. Today the sun bears four labeled active regions.
Next 24 hours: The forecast is for a 75% chance for C flares, a 25% chance for M flares, and a 10% chance for X flares.
Next expected CME: No Earth-directed CMEs reports yet.
Current geomagnetic activity: Quiet now. The geomagnetic field is expected to range from quiet to unsettled November 12 with isolated active periods.

Master Number 11:11:11:11
11/11 marks the date in the Haab Year 11 Deer/MANIK. Add another 11 for the Monkey that guides us in position 11. Claiming a Divine Wake-up Call and Code of Activation for the singleness of purpose to Know our Highest Hopes and Highest Aspirations are Divine Possibilities, manifested by the ONE Above.

Just for fun, I looked up 3141 on the Lexicon Concordance (Bible codes). It’s another resource for looking up the meaning of numbers. (The “H” relates to the result from the Hebrew dictionary search.)

I’m grateful for One that answers our prayers to know what Time it is.


2 Road/EB (Cherokee, Rattlesnake Tooth/KANU’GA)

Galactic Tone 2: Mysterious as the question ‘to be or not to be?” Two is the recognition of the separation of self from all else and the desire to be rejoined. Walking a balance while making choices of all kinds, light/dark, male/female, good/bad, Yin/Yang, is the energy of this number. Experiencing the differences between one and another is the use and purpose of this number.

Road/EB: The bearer of time and conductor of destiny; also known as Human; these persons open the road and guide to the future groups, communities and individuals alike. Likable, obedient, dedicated hard workers and organizers, Road persons are fortunate in business and travel. Many become care takers of the poor, sick, or old people, where they may make personal sacrifices. Road is sometimes referred to as the sign of grass, which is the most bountiful of all life forms, but is also the most humble. Road persons are affectionate and emphatic; they are easily hurt but slow to anger. Holding in of negative emotions and unexpressed resentment can lead to illness, a poisoned opinion of others and a false bravado for this sun sign.

Cherokee, Rattlesnake Tooth/KANU’GA: Symbolized by a rainbow, the delicate display of electromagnetic rays of the SUN. Rattlesnake Tooth is the Natal day sign of Medicine, the Shaman, the Priest, the Healer, and the Sorcerer.  Guardian of the Way, Keeper of the Keys of the secret Kingdom.

[Text in italics was the primary source of inspiration for my journal. These are the sources that started my journey and they are the reference for interpretation each day. By providing the original text, I hope to offer a way to see what inspired my thoughts and by including all the aspects – allow for something more to inspire you. Mayan descriptions are those written by Ian Lungold. Cherokee descriptions came from multiple sources. Links to sources and other resources of study are offered on the Daykeeper Resources Page. ~Debra]

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.