I can hardly believe it’s ALREADY NOW THE FIRST NEW MOON of 2 before the Wesak Full Flowering Moon and the High Water Mark of Buddha’s Univeral Blessing to every body of water – and the water in us.
I have some very exciting news for the update!
- BEAUXZOE1 – Our Kin that passes by here has already offered his Wasek prayers, burned, frozen, to have and to hold.
I will post his original comment so you can see the prayers already given to Holy Spirit in Fire and Smoke.
- TAMMY-13 Jaguar – Her archetype is the one before Eagle, and she has been at my back through dark/light of me. She knows a lot about the Wesak and other universal traditions. I’ve called her as a “next wave” of light to help lead the Wesak moon ceremony. We’ll both offer our different prayers to remember, though I’ve given it to her to carry what speaks through a Jaguar Spirit Tone 13. TAMMY and partner Steve (AHAU) were the only two to make it to the top of the plaza climb at Ek’ Balam. She was afflicted up there and struck down when she reached the bottom to be placed on Mother Earth. She was symbol of a “human darkness” healing from the Above to the Below. So, in Tammy, carries on a journey that was led on Ian’s 12 AHAU day – to carry Ian on the Wesak moon.
- JEN, LAKE ATITLAN – I’ve spoken with Jen at Lake Atitlan in Guatemala. She is honored to take up the call to share HER Heart at the Mother of the Lake – Lake Atitlan, where an Elder has said that Time was Born – and you could hear the clock.
- That makes 6 divine Times and Places on Earth that will be carrying out the ceremony on behalf of honoring the whole. (Tammy, Elena, Pauline, myself, beauxzoe1, Jen – waiting for you; Jen was eager to invite others with her the lake)
- This was the New Moon I was waiting for to be inspired for my own prayers. I wanted to share earlier ideas, and somehow waited. So, I share the Invitation as one FRESH AND NEW – with ALL THE TIME IN THE WORLD to think and dream about it. Jen said she would have to think about her prayer – and it’s right and good to leave all things open to the end for God’s Divine Inspiration. I will tell you, as I told Jen – whatever we pray for the Whole will be as ONE DIVINE LOVING EACH OTHER. It’s not the prayer, it’s that we will be there thinking of one another’s prayers at the same time. KNOWING. Dare to dream your song. THE WORLD always tells us, we already missed the perfect time and place – and we give up AT THE PERFECT TIME AND PLACE – ALWAYS NOW – all time rolled up as ONE, only broken apart so Human could see the FLOWERS of God’s Love unfold – already unfolded in the unknown beauty at the End that created a Beginning.
- Before this is over… on the Wesak and after/before I would so love to know your geographical location so I can feel your direction.
I’m sharing links to what is the foundation of my prayers, for our “own song” we give up on so easy.
Tammy will be the next to share an update, when she Feels the X Time and Place the words will be spoken.
love, in lakech, Debra
MY PRAYERS FOR WESAK – I WILL BE BURNING/STABILIZING/SUSPENDING FOR GOD’S TOUCH.
Continue to read the full first invitation that still holds ALL TIME for you.
3 Super Full Moons: A 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Light of Divine Illumination
The Tzolik’in’s season of Blooming brings forth the Fruit of a Spiritual Harvest, a manifestation of Creation.
The date of Easter is calculated as the first “Sun Day” following the Full Moon that appears after the Spring Equinox. Easter falls on the waning moon that brings Light to the Darkness of the next New Moon. The Truth of Light is born on Easter.
The Full Moon after the March 21, 2020 Spring Equinox is April 8, 2020, a 2nd Super Moon called the Full Pink Moon. It was so named by heralding the appearance of the “moss pink,” or wild ground phlox—a time for planting, pruning, and the maintenance of Life.
The 3rd Super Moon following Easter is the Wesak Moon, the Full Flowering Moon. Easter marks the Divine Intention of a Living Sacrifice. This year Easter falls on a Holy Day of the trecena 8 Offering/MULUC, identified as the zenith Light of the Highest Offering, manifested by the Divine Intention to Save the Whole.
God holds Time in Divine Hands. Last year 3 of us planned in advance to create a circle of Sacred Ceremony. Another joined in to complete the 4 directions. As One we offered Flowers to the Living Water of Mother Earth on the Wesak Moon.
This year the Blessing Returns to us on May 7-8, 2020. The Wesak Moon falls on Eagle/MEN’s Holy Day, Tone 8, extending the Light and the range of vision to see the Truth of Light beyond the Light of the Moon and the Stars. In 2020 the Wesak moon will rise on 7 Wisdom/CIB, a Time and Place positioned to see “all that is” and all that is not” for the Highest Wisdom of Love in the Tzolk’in round – Love Meant to be seen by the Scion in the 13th uinal of the Tzolk’in. 8 Eagle/MEN is an Ascending Transformation.
MARCH 9, 2020 – the NEXT Full Moon is the 1st of 3 Super Moons. The March 9 Full Moon in Taurus is called the “Full Worm Moon” for time when the Earth softens and calls things to Life as the birds feed from Mother Earth. It is also referred to as a “Full Sap Moon” marking Time when the sap rises in the Maple trees to deliver the Sweetness of a first harvest that grew within.
AN INVITATION TO SACRED CEREMONY AND A BLESSING TO MOTHER EARTH
Last year at the Wesak Moon, 4 of us served as One to Offer a Blessing to the Living Waters. Tammy released her flowers to the streams that flow through Mother Earth. I released my offering of flowers to the moving waters of Puget Sound. Elena made her offering to the Sun in the West from the Big Island of Hawaii. The 3 were made 4 by Pauline’s offering of Lilies of the Valley, released to a waterway that ran through the city. We completed 4 directions together, only a small circle of prayers, yet One in the Whole Celebration around the world.
The Wesak Moon of 2019 fell under the Trecena of Earth/CABAN. When my flowers were released the tide was coming in. Roses floated back to the shore. The seasons have made their turns to all directions and are coming back to us. We’ve felt the Divine Inspiration that Earth/CABAN brought back around this year. We can believe Higher in the Answered Prayer.
The Wesak Moon of 2020 falling on 8 Eagle/MEN resides in the Highest Uinal, Star/LAMAT, the Ascension of the Scion. 8 Eagle/MEN is is a Holy Day observed on the Tzolk’in marked as the Day of Communion, a Day to “Know God With Us.” Star/LAMAT is the symbol of the Scion and the totem Rabbit that Multiplies from Love that Overflows. LAMAT is the Highest Uinal where the Wesak Moon could fall for a Divine Communion between God and the Scion of our Divine Consciousness, and is synchronized to a Planetary Spring.
There are Divine Dreams in the Future worth dreaming Now in the planting, and pruning of our Divine Love that prepares us to multiply the bounty of Human’s Spiritual Harvest.
Think once or twice about the opportunity to witness your own Sacred Offering, an experience you will not forget. It will be returned to you many times over to see it from a high, higher, and higher Consciousness. It will be with yours alone to Know and Hold to your heart. It will be a blessing for anyone who shares pictures.
Like the Sun/Moon Dance, in the moment you may only know the blood, sweat and tears. Though the Full Flower Moon ceremony was sweet and easy. We brought flowers to Mother Earth and told them they were for her and released them in living water. We asked for Life to go on in a good way and that we might Love in a Higher Way.
It will be a Powerful Day. I hope you’ll join the party. Our prayers will be carried by Living Water in the Momentum of Love created by the Whole.
This is the Save the Date invitation for May 8, 2020. You have Time to be inspired.
in lak’ech, with love,
THE TRECENA OF DOG/OC
Visit the 13-Day Trecena Guide for daily aspects and events of the DOG/OC trecena.
11 Sun/Ahau (Cherokee, Flower/Gun’tsi)
Galactic Tone 11: Resolution; 11 assists every new thing to find it’s place in the universe in the process of ‘fitting in.’ some modifications must occur. Eleven is the energy of dynamic actions facilitating change, simplification and improvement.
Sun/Ahau: Day of the ancestors and connection to their guidance. The divine face of the sun – lord, musician, singer, dancer, and marksman. Suns are artistic, heroic athletes, visionaries with wise judgement who lead and defend the people. So much is expected from themselves and by other people that unfulfilled expectations are a certainty. An accumulation of these disappointments may lead Sun to evade responsibilities, not accept corrections and even build resentment and disdain towards others. Suns should simplify their lives to be able to rise and shine with unconditional love once again.
Cherokee, Flower/GUN’TSI EK: Symbol is the Sun, place of abode of Great Spirit. The Sun creates, nurtures and is the super communicator, the way station that relays messages and energy from other stars in the galaxy; provides energy for channeling information from the Ancestors; speaking the Living Language of Light, which ignites the consciousness in others. Gold is the color of courage and opportunity of wealth. Creative arts, master craftsman expressing divinity and wisdom through their creations. The face of the flower follows the Sun gathering the fire of creativity, illuminating harmony and balance, resonating peace and continuity within the human spirit. This is the Sign of the Chalice of the Infinite, Caldron of Creation.
[Text in italics was the primary source of inspiration for my journal. These are the sources that started my journey and they are the reference for interpretation each day. By providing the original text, I hope to offer a way to see what inspired my thoughts and by including all the aspects – allow for something more to inspire you. Mayan descriptions are those written by Ian Lungold. Cherokee descriptions came from multiple sources. Links to sources and other resources of study are offered on the Daykeeper Resources Page. ~Debra]