September 23, 2017: Revelation Prophecy
An astronomical alignment in the Constellation Virgo that has never been seen before, is the latest focus of End-Time Prophecy. A Heavenly Alignment moving into place on September 23rd offers correspondence with a Biblical accounting of Prophecy in Revelations 12:1-17. Is this just the next of many end-time prophecies? Your guess is as good as mine.
Synchronicity on the Mayan calendar suggests this could be a meaningful day of personal revelation. I’m sharing aspects here that relate to September 23, 2017 (12 Earth/CABAN) for your own discernment.
This is a VERY IMPORTANT TIME to discern our own meaning for ourselves.
NOTES ABOUT THE ASTROLOGICAL ALIGNMENT:
If you read the Revelation prophecy and details of the alignment on Wikipedia, you will see that the sign takes place in Virgo, the sign of the Virgin, and the “birth” that comes to pass on September 23, 2017, is illustrated by Jupiter’s positioning in the womb of the Constellation Virgo, and staying there for 9 months before this “birth.” According to online reports, this alignment has never happened in 6,000 years.
RELEVANCE ON THE MAYAN CALENDAR?
Long Count Date 126.96.36.199.17 – The Long Count is a measure of time using several inter-related Mayan calendars. The first number, 13, represents the 13th baktun. A baktun is a cycle of 144,000 days. To see the Full Details of the Long Count and calculator (to enter September 23, 2017), is found on Living On Maya Time, a site hosted by the Smithsonian. See Long Count Calculator
- The Year, 5 Wind/IK – This is the Year of 5 Wind/IK. 5 is a Tone of Empowerment and a number of Change. Wind/IK is the Day Sign of the Breath of Life, the Breath of Spirit. (Years under Wind/IK are noted for change and upheaval.) 5 Wind/IK resides in the trecena of Flint/ETZNAB. The Flint/ETZNAB trecena delivers unexpected truth, revealing what is Hidden or Covered Up. Flint is also related to clearing of Karma. The Flint/ETZNAB trecena starts in the 6th uinal of the Tzolk’in and completes in the 7th Uinal… together, resolving to another 13. The 6th Uinal establishes a flow and pattern of Movement, and the 7th Uinal is the position of Divine Balance between the Earthly and Spiritual planes.
- Aspects from the Tzolk’in date. September 23, 2017 is 12 Earth/CABAN, the 12th Tone of the Transformer/CIMI trecena, which is a 13-day cycle of Major Life Change. CIMI is also the Day Sign of the midwife and clairvoyant, who attends birth. As the sign of Death, CIMI reflects that something will die away as something new is born. The 12 of 12 Earth/CABAN is the Tone of Understanding. Earth/CABAN is the Day Sign of Mother Earth and Movement, and our relationship with the Natural World. 12 Earth/CABAN is a day of understanding about a Major Life Change. This is also a Portal Day that represents a thinning of the veil and an opening to other Dimensions. Portal Days also activate the Spiritual Gifts of telepathy, intuition, or knowing. The 13-day Trecena Guide offers the aspects of each of the 13 days. You might discern additional synchronicity in the days leading up to, and following, this event.
- 13 Flint/ETZNAB is the Ascension day of the Transformer/CIMI trecena, an ascension to a higher consciousness. The energies of 13 Flint/ETZNAB start moving at sunset, so the movement from 12 Earth/CABAN to 13 Flint/EZTNAB’s also occurs on September 23, 2017.
- Interesting Numbers. 1 CIMI, the beginning of this cycle of transformation is Kin 66, in the 6th Uinal. 666 resolves to the number 9, a peak energy of transformation. Both are numbers of Divine Movement, representing the Highest Spirit of Human. 66 represents all the values and characteristics we would aspire to. And in numerology, 666 is an Awakening of Spiritual Consciousness and Divine Karma.12 Earth/CABAN is Kin 77, the Master Number of Balance. Master Number 77 is a doubling of the energy of 7. Number 7 relates to inner-wisdom and intuition, contemplation and discernment, understanding of others; empathetic and psychic abilities, a number of good fortune, and of Spiritual Awakening to Divine Life Purpose. (Numbers referenced from Sacred Scribes).
- Correspondence on the Haab calendar. September 23, 2017, is 15 Ch’en. Ch’en is a symbol of “Black Storm, Black Sky, Moon, One Flower, West (direction of life experience).” Ch’en integrates the Tzolk’in symbol of Night. Ch’en is a month when shrines are “Activated.” The Patron Saint of Ch’en is the Moon Goddess. Haab calendar months and descriptions can be found at the following two links: 1) http://mayan-calendar.com/ancient_haab.html , and 2) http://www.energy-healing-info.com/mayan-astrology-signs.html.
PROPHECY OF THE 3 DAYS OF DARKNESS:
I was reminded of the “3-days of darkness” by Ch’en’s meaning “Black Storm, Black Sky, Moon, One Flower, West.” The 3 days of darkness are a sign of Transformation and Ascension.
A prophecy shared by indigenous peoples is about 3 Days of Darkness that will cover the earth. (There are other sources of this prophecy around the world.) There would be signs in the sky that the time had come, signaling 4 hours to go home to a place of sanctuary. Windows were to be covered and one was not supposed to look at the light, and once darkness comes, warned against opening the door to anyone. Guidance was to find a place of sanctuary with provisions and spend the time waiting for the return of light in Communion with the Creator.
End-time prophecies come and go. This may be another. Though, this should be a day when major Truth is made known that would change the way we see the world.